An audit of financial statements exists to add credibility to the implied assertion by an organization’s management that its financial statements fairly represent the orgranization’s position and performance to the firm´s stakeholders.
As part of the auditing process, we evaluate the firm´s internal control procedures and may suggest necessary changes to ensure that the financial statements are accurate, to improve the procedures´ efficiency and the compliance with the policies established by the firm’s management.
In a tax audit, following a financial audit, we have the advantage of having carried out our work with strict compliance to the inherent dispositions and can supply adequate legal backup.
Additionally, we can also produce:
- Obligatory reports on specific components of the financial statements.
- Obligatory reports regarding Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS).
- Obligatory reports regarding INFONAVIT payments.
- Obligatory reports on Local Taxes.
- Obligatory reports on Transfers of Ownership of shares.
- Refund declarations of Value Added Tax, etc.